I have contributed to Discorder Magazine since May 2017. Discorder is published by CiTR and mirrors CiTR’s mandate to “amplify underrepresented communities and to provide invaluable publishing experience.” Contributing to the magazine is a valuable way to stay active within the local arts and culture community.
My contributions include album reviews, an online feature, editorial experience, book reviews, and live show reviews.
- Live review for The Entertainment Brothers
- Live review for Self Help Presents
- Book review for Ben Bradley British Columbia by the Road
- Book review for Geoff Dembicki Are We Screwed?
- Section editor for Issue #393 (October 2017)
- Album review for Cruel Sport / Nice Apple Cruel Apple Nice Sport
- Album review for Slates Summery
- Album review for Shrouded Amps Come Along to Chocolate Church
- Online feature for Prairie Cat
- Album review for Easy Money Collection 79-82